HERE you can download the whole exam.
- Please if you're not coming to class, the deadline to send me your answers of the exam to my email will be next Monday 17th December.
B2.2 DECEMBER 2018 EXAM
-READING EXAM (50’)
1. Strengthening your loving relationship (CLM June 2015)
2. Top 10 iconic travel experiences (CLM September 2016)
-LISTENING EXAM (35’)
1. Motivation at work (CLM June 2016)
2. Book reviews (Galicia 2009.Task 1)
-WRITING EXAM (60’)
1. Producción escrita (120-140 words)
Option A: A story (CLM September 2017)
Write an Internet post for a storytelling blog. This week’s topic is: “I’ll never forget that time when I won …”. Write your story.
You must include, at least, two of the following points:
● Was winning the product of hard work or was it unexpected?
●People involved: did you need any help? Did you win by yourself?
● Feelings: before, during and after winning.
● Effects: did winning have any impact on you in the following days / weeks / years ... ?
Option B: An unforgettable celebration (CLM June 2015)
"AN UNFORGETTABLE CELEBRATION" You are invited to write for a blog called "Style Me". The topic
for your story will be "A celebration I will never forget."
You must write at least about two of the following ideas:
• The event: a wedding, anniversary, birthday, graduation ...
• Description of the event and how it was organised.
• The people that joined you in the celebration.
• Reasons (good or bad) why you will always remember it.
2. Interacción escrita (60-70 words)
Your Irish friend Anna, has written you an email to hear from you. Send her an email back explaining you haven’t been feeling well due to your health. Also, say what you’ve been doing recently. Include, at least, two of the following points:
●your health problems
●your recent activities
●your future plans
●some good news about you